Live :: Optimistically :: Through :: Universal :: Struggles
My experience with Autism has taught me 5 important lessons:
1. Each person with Autism is special and unique (like a puzzle piece) and interventions should be tailored to them.
2. Building awareness increases empathy, educates others and be on step closer to finding a cure for autism.
3. Early intervention is the best!
4. Focus on the tendencies and use them as strengths.
5. Consistency, Structure and Routine make a huge difference!
If you are interested in learning more about Autism, please click below: